Newt Festival Terms & Conditions
Just a few terms and conditions to protect you, other visitors to the Festival and the organisers of the Newt Festival.
THE POSSESSION OF A NEWT FESTIVAL TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO ACCEPT THEM.
1) All conditions of the sale of your ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the festival site. Check www.newtfest.com for updated information.
2) In the event of a breach of this contract by the Newt Festival Limited, the Newt Festival Limited shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Newt Festival Limited at the date of this contract.
3) The Newt Festival Limited reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if in the reasonable opinion of the Newt Festival Limited admission of the holder to the festival site might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances will be permitted into the festival site, persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of the festival premises licence.
4) Camping is allowed at the festival site in the designated camping areas only and camping is only permitted with a camping ticket. Any tents pitched or caravans or camper vans parked outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed.
5) No camping is allowed in the car parks and no sleeping in vehicles in the car parks is permitted.
6) Vehicles other than campervans, caravans and trailer tents will not be permitted into the camp site.
7) Ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival and this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
8) You are NOT permitted to take alcohol or food into the main festival site, you are permitted to take it into the campsite if you have a camping ticket.
9) No private sound systems will be permitted in the festival site, but are allowed in to the campsite.
10) Please use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area of the festival site and will be extinguished.
11) There are disabled facilities including parking and disabled toilets. There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons.
12) No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide dogs or hearing dogs.
13) Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult of age 18 or older at all times.
14) If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
15) Children aged 5 and under will be admitted without a ticket if accompanied by an adult and do not require a ticket.
16) Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from The Newt Festival Limited.
17) No tape or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens or fireworks will be permitted in the festival site.
18) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, the ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. The Newt Festival Limited reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
19) In the event of cancellation of the festival by the Newt Festival Limited, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
20) Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets or wristbands be issued if lost or damaged. Keep your ticket and wristband safe.
21) Ticket and wristband holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
22) Festival tickets and wristbands remain the property of the Newt Festival Limited until payment is received in full.
23) Resale of tickets and wristbands is prohibited without the express permission of The Newt Festival Limited.
24) Newt Festival tickets are not refundable or transferable.
25) Newt Festival tickets may not be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from The Newt Festival Limited.
26) Please note there are restricted capacities within all tented structures, once they reach their maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
27) It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival site.
28) The Newt Festival is an outdoor event. The Newt Festival Limited advise you to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.
29) The Newt Festival Limited reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
29) The Newt Festival Limited reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this ticket in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.